Subject: IRI-reference in OpenFormula

On the call, I promised I'd have an update for IRI-reference in OpenFormula
in 48 hours.  I didn't do that.

I will complete that by the end of today, my time.  I believe I have
everything I need now.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: David A. Wheeler [mailto:dwheeler@dwheeler.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 09:55
To: office-formula@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [office-formula] Summary 2010-09-14 of OpenFormula meeting

Summary 2010-09-14 of OpenFormula meeting

[ ... ]

Dennis found some important stuff, pointed to by Andreas & others.
Dennis confirmed that we ONLY need to talk about IRIs.
Dennis has promised to provide the supporting information to document this
(e.g., document names & section names) in this JIRA comment.

Dennis will subdivide this for part 1, part 2, part 3
(part 3 is probably most challenging), and will remove NEEDS-DISCUSSION.

So there will be an update within 48 hours on this one.
For part 2, URI will change to IRI everywhere (essentially).
IRI includes URI as a subset.

This will shorten syntax definition considerably, makes it crisper.

[ ... ]