Subject: Re: [office-formula] counter-factual -> counterfactual butincorrect

Rob,

I think the term you were thinking of was "counterintuitive."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterintuitive

Or more officially:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/counterintuitive

I am not sure I want to use a term < 200 years old but I suppose....

;-)

I would lose the "intermediate results" as unnecessary and just say:

"Some of the date basis calculations use counterintuitive dates, such as
February 30th. This is not an error."

And drop the last sentence as we have said the data basis calculations
use such dates, not necessary to repeat.

Anyone who is using one of those date calculations either knows that
already or is simply depending on a predictable result.

Maybe David can post his 32 million result table somewhere for the truly
curious. ;-)

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick