Subject: Re: [office-metadata] First Metadata SC meeting date/time?

On Apr 3, 2006, at 5:12 PM, Patrick Durusau wrote:

> Thursday, April 13, 2006 from 11:00 AM until Noon.
>
> I think we can do most of the work over the wiki or by email but would
> like to have regular teleconferences as we work out the use cases. Say
> every 2-3 weeks.

I'd really like to get moving on the use cases, so would actually
prefer we have a meeting this week if possible.

But next week would be OK too. Day and time seems fine for me.

I should also add that I'll be in South America for much of May. I was
hoping we could manage to get a draft of a use case document done
before then and perhaps put it up for public comment while I'm gone.