Subject: [Fwd: Re: Comment on "Meta to RDF" proposal]

Greetings!

A suggestion from Tim Berners-Lee for the metadata SC.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau
Patrick@Durusau.net

--- Begin Message ---
Patrick,

I think the following comments from Tim Berners-Lee are of interest for the
Metadata sub committee. Can you please pass them to the SC's mailing list
(I'm currently only subscribed as an observer).

Tim: Thank you very much for you interest in OpenDocument and the Meta data
proposal. Patrick (Durusau) is the chair of the new Metadata Subcommittee
that is starting its business these days, and therefore our TC's primary
contact regarding meta data.

Thanks

Michael

--
Michael Brauer                                Phone:  +49 40 23646 500
Technical Architect Software Engineering      Fax:    +49 40 23646 550

--- End Message ---