Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Legal metadata

Perhaps we can help in this area.  There is a very real concern in some quarters with "hidden" data beyond what the author intentional put into the document.   This might be a good criterion for metadata in ODF, that it be easily identifiable as such, and amenable to automatic removal.  In other words, we should do metadata in such a way that a tool of modest sophistication can remove all metadata from a document without knowing in advance what ontologies were being used.

I'll add this to the Wiki.

-Rob