Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Multiple content nodes representing on RDF subject

Hi Svante,

On Dec 22, 2006, at 12:57 PM, Svante Schubert wrote:

>> In other words, what you'd be saying might be:
>>
>> <content.xml#_foo> a odf:Paragraph ; # the content node (a Paragraph)
>> identified by "content.xml#_foo"
>>     ex:status <http://ex.net/Important> . # has a status of the
>> resource identified with <http://ex.net/Important>
> Absolutely - only I did a small typo, I made a copy/paste mistake in
> my example. All the text:p of should have been text:span. Sorry!

I don't think it makes much difference from a modeling perspective.
They are both objects with IDs, and so can be further described really
simply without even using the meta attributes.

>> That could then be defined like:
>>
>> <http://ex.net/Important>
>>     rdf:value "important"@en .
> Exactly. Only that the literal "important" might spread all over the
> content and therefore being indirected / bundled as I have stated
> before.

The literal "important" is a property of the resource identified by the
URI <http://ex.net/Important>, which is in turn a property of the
description of the content node. There is built-in indirection of sorts
in the RDF model.

So:

content <--- ex:status ---> "important"

Bruce