Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Groups - ODF-Metadata-Proposal(ODF-Metadata-Proposal.odt) uploaded

Patrick,

Yes, right now I think that it is mostly these mechanical aspects of how
the specifications are physically merged and I appreciate your offer to
help with that.

The discussion/review will show whether there are issues as regards
content which need to be resolved. I suspect, that conformance
requirements may be a subject that may see some debate, but that is just
a guess.

--
Sun Microsystems                Lars Oppermann <lars.oppermann@sun.com>
Nagelsweg 55                    Software Engineer