Subject: Proposal: Order of style elements in office:automatic-styles

    </zeroOrMore>
    <zeroOrMore>
        <ref name="number-boolean-style"/>
    </zeroOrMore>
    <zeroOrMore>
        <ref name="number-text-style"/>
    </zeroOrMore>
</define>

This order is a bit strict. Can we make it possible to interleave e.g. style:style
and text:list-style elements in any order? I don't think it makes any difference
for the code reading this - the list-styles referenced by the styles were
afterwards anyway, so the parsing code needs to load all first, and resolve
references later.

AFAICS it's simply that an <interleave> is missing around all the above.