Subject: Re: [office] UK Comment 4 (was UK comment 3)

Michael,

Michael Brauer wrote:

> Patrick, all,
>
> please not that the title of the mail I'm replying to her was wrong.
> The mail content does not refer to UK comment 3, but to UK comment 4.
>
> I have integrated the suggested changes into the new working draft. If
> not otherwise stated, I integrated exactly as suggested. Where I did
> not do so, where no suggestion was provided, or where I could choose
> one of several option, I have marked the change with an (!) right
> behind the page number. I also found a couple of addition spelling
> errors. I have marked them with an "(M)" in the list
>
> There are two suggestion where it is not clear to me what the proposed
> change is. These are:
>
> 402, Dropdown not error, attribute name dropdown
> 403, combobox not error, element name combobox

Sorry, I included those without explanation. I was going to indicate to
the UK that while those may appear to be errors, they are in fact names
from the schema and hence proper even though odd looking.

Thanks for all the hard work and extra catches!

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

> [...]
> 234(M), an member -> a member
> 235(!), and 236: Change "username" to "user name"
> 238, "an data layout field" -> "a data layout field"
> 244, an member's data - a member's data
> 239, Change "sub group" to "sub-group"
> 246, row-percentage needs formatting correctly in column-percentage
> definition
> 269, assignes -> assigns
> 275, Bezier -> Bézier
> 282(!), renders -> displays
> 295, an relative value -> a relative value
> 314, Change "casted" to "cast"
> 328, poin -> point
> 330(!), The sub-paths will be filled by using eofill -> The sub-paths
> will be filled by using the “even-odd” filling rule
> 330, sub-pathes -> subpaths
> 332(!), Change "sub element" to "sub-element"
> 339, draw:handle-radius-range-minumum ->
> draw:handle-radius-range-minimum
> 340, Change "are existing:" to "exist"
> 341, an handout page -> a handout page
> 351, roation -> rotation
> 351, Change "y animates" to y: animates"
> 352, Change "whole :animates" to "whole: animages",
> "background,:animates" to background: animates" and "Text: animates"
> to "text: animates"
> 352, e,: -> e:
> 356(!) url -> URL
> 356(M) a url -> an URL
> 359, an header field -> a header field
> 367, and an by -> and by
> 374(M), Change "sub element" to "sub-element"
> 378, tickmarks -> tick marks (three)
> 378, gridlines -> grid lines
> 391, an command -> a command
> 392, an command -> a command
> 395, it's -> it is
> 404, nodeset -> node-set (as per Michael McKay)
> 406, like an usual push button. -> like a push button.
> 406(!), submit for an image button -> "submit" for an image button
> 412, Minumum -> Minimum
> 417, it's -> its
> 417, an default -> a default
> 429, focussed -> focused (twice)
> 429, on-performaction should read “on performaction” (form attribute)
> 429(M), "  " (duplicate blank character in row "performaction") -> " "
> 430, on-rowchange should read “on rowchange” (form attribute)
> 429(M), "  " (duplicate blank character in row supplyparameter) -> " "
> 438, an macro -> a macro
> 454, Syncronization -> synchronization
> 451, Bezier -> Bézier
> 518, an list item -> a list item
> 523, an heading of -> a heading of
> 556, an higher priority -> a higher priority
> 557, an common style -> a common style (twice)
> 578, have an higher -> have a higher
> 578, an common style -> a common style (twice)
> 584(M), Change "sub element" to "sub-element"592, it's -> its
> 593, styes -> styles
> 594, styes -> styles
> 623, setps - steps
> 636, or an percentage. -> or a percentage.
> 638, it's -> it is
> 657, it's -> its
> 658, it's a pre-defined symbol type, and image, or whether -> it is a
> pre-defined symbol type, an image, or whether

Patrick@Durusau.net
Member, Text Encoding Initiative Board of Directors, 2003-2005