Subject: Re: [office] Proposal Responses to ISO Comments

Hi,

Ken Holman confirmed that the comments from China are now considered by ISO
to be part of the official ballot result.

I therefore have removed the note that stated that they were unofficial from
the response proposal document. The new document is at

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/18787/iso-comment-responses

The removal of the note is the only change.

Michael

Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg wrote On 06/15/06 16:12,:
> Hi,
>
> I have updated the proposal document now. The new version is at
>
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/18758/iso-comment-responses
>

> The following has been changed:
>
> 1. I have added proposals for the replies to the Chinese comments. I
> would like to ask you to review these proposals carefully, because they
> are entirely new and we never discussed them before.
>
> 2. I have slightly modified the text for the following comments:
> UK 3, UK 12 and Japan 2. The modifications are only editorial ones and
> should not effect the response itself.
>
> The document seems to be what is needed from the TC as input for the
> disposition report. If no objections are raised either regarding the
> ask the TC to agree on the document on Monday.
>
> Best regards
>
> Michael
>

> Michael Brauer wrote On 06/14/06 17:47,:
>
>> Patrick, Jamie, All,
>>
>> I have created a document that contains proposals for the responses to
>> the ISO comments. They are based on what we have agreed for ODF 1.0
>> (2nd edition) and on Patrick's suggestions.
>>
>> Patrick, Jamie, if the TC accepts this document, is this what you need
>> from the TC as input to the disposition report?
>>
>> All, please review the document. Provided that it is what is required,
>> I think it would be very reasonable if we could agree on the document
>> on Monday.
>>
>> The document is at
>>
>> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/18744/iso-comment-responses
>>

>> Michael
>>
>> (The Chinese comments are not included in the document. I'm still
>> working on them, but will add them as soon as possible).

>> generates this mail.  You may a link to this group and all your TCs in
>> OASIS
>> at:

Michael Brauer                                Phone:  +49 40 23646 500
Technical Architect Software Engineering      Fax:    +49 40 23646 550
StarOffice Development
Sun Microsystems GmbH
Sachsenfeld 4
D-20097 Hamburg, Germany                e-mail: michael.brauer@sun.com