Subject: Vacation

Dear TC members,

I will be in vacation from June, the 26th until July, the 14th, and therefore
will not be able to attent to our TC calls during that time.

I propose that our secretary, Lars Oppermann, chairs the TC meetings during
that time.

Lars is further volunteering to stand in for me as a specification editor, so
that my absence is well covered.