Subject: OpenDocument v1.1 Draft 2

Dear TC members,

I did some more work on the OpenDocument v1.1 specification, and have
uploaded a new draft 2:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/18908/OpenDocument-v1.1-draft2.odt

These are the changes I have made:

- I have rewritten parts of the BiDi Appendix based on early feedback I have
   received.
- Where were some occurrences of “meta data”, which should be “metadata”.
- The EBNF in section 9.5.5 Enhanced Geometry – Equation, Subsection Formula
   had an error (see
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/200506/msg00005.html,
   and  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200508/msg00016.html
- In http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200508/msg00016.html) we
   agreed to replaced the list of typical bullet characters in section 14.10.3
   with a table, what  I did now.
- In Section 6.4.14 and 6.4.15 a <meta:date> element was referenced that
   actually is not existing. Instead, a <dc:date> element has to be
   referenced.
- There was a word missing in the last paragraph of section 1.5:
     “There are no rules regarding the elements and attributes that actually
     have to be supported by conforming applications, except that applications
     should not use foreign elements and attributes for *features by* the
     OpenDocument schema. See also appendix D.”
   The last paragraph reads now
     “There are no rules regarding the elements and attributes that actually
    have to be supported by conforming applications, except that applications
    should not use foreign elements and attributes for features *defined in*
    the OpenDocument schema. See also appendix D.”
- There was a “that” missing in the 2nd paragraph of section 8.1.3
- There was a “cell” missing in section 14.12.4

As usual, all changes are marked with a yellow background color.