OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

office message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: ODF Work Call 2006-11-13

1. Roll Call
Nathaniel Borenstein, IBM
Yue Ma, IBM
Robert Weir, IBM
Helen Yue, IBM
Patric Durusau
Jody Goldberg, Novell
Michael Brauer, Sun Microsystems
Lars Oppermann, Sun Microsystems
Gary Edwards, OpenDocument Foundation
Florian Reueter, OpenDocument Foundation
David A Wheeler, OpenDocument Foundation

2. Acceptance of Minutes from Last Call
The attending TC members unanimously accepted the minutes from the last
coordination call.

3. Action Items
Lars: radiants degrees
- ongoing, see:

4. TC Discussions

Call time...
Michael: current time is bad for china
   move one hour earlier?
   how about members on pacific time?
Gary: can do earlier meeting
Michael: will propose time change in next coordination call

ODF 1.1...
Michael: we have indication of getting min. 3 certifications for 1.1,
Mary has set up vote to request OASIS ballot

Work Items for 1.2...
A11Y, schema for tables in presentations -> Lars + Florian
Spreadsheet Formulas -> Formula SC
Metadata -> Metadata SC
Constant string bullet list -> David Faure
ISO Formatting -> Michael
Splitting into parts -> Michael
- do cleanup first
Alternative glyphs -> KOffice/David F.
Citation Field -> Bruce
Numbered Paragraphs -> David F + Florian
- action: lars, post links (see also under action items from this week)
Application settings -> David + Michael
Version Attribute -> (Dave Pawson)
  - update to 1.2
  - make mandatory for 1.2
  - Michael to further investigate

Patrick: sometimes when constraining value ranges, regexp is used and
sometimes not ( comment from UK )
Florian: maybe it was for colors (xsl:fo)
Patrick: don't think so
... will look through the schema and see what they were talking about

Michael: we will soon get some proposals from OO.org team. I will
compile those and forward them
Rob: is it already tracked that presentation tables are not supported,
did we ever get a proposal for tables in 1.2?
Michael: is being tracked, see above...
Michael: other topics
Lars: What about tables in presentations, how should we proceed there?
Florian: there were suggestions from the A11Y SC
Lars: will we use same schema for presentation tables as in other apps
Florian/Michael: yes, there shall be one unified schema for tables
across all opendocument schemas
Lars: can we just promote the table schema to be a child of the frame?
whats missing if we add that to the schema
Michael: we need to define how styles are assigned
... for text and spreadsheet we have table style
... so we can either add table styles to graphic-styles

5. New Action Items:
Michael: propose to change time for conference call in coordination meeting
Michael: update 1.2 work item list in wiki
Michael: follow up on 1.2 version attribute
Patrick: investigate schema for inconsistencies with regards to regular 
Lars: post links to degrees/radients/gradients issues (see above)

6. Next meeting:
Coordination call 2006-11-20, 3:00PM-4:00PM UTC

Lars Oppermann <lars.oppermann@sun.com>               Sun Microsystems
Software Engineer                                         Nagelsweg 55
Phone: +49 40 23646 959                         20097 Hamburg, Germany
Fax:   +49 40 23646 550                  http://www.sun.com/staroffice

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]