Subject: Database Frontend Proposal

Hi,

I have uploaded a proposal for adding a new document type "Database
Frontend" at

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/22334/12-02-07-database-fontend.odt

Actually this proposal is not new[1]. We discussed it already more than
a year ago[2], but missed to vote about it. In this revised proposal, a
few errors and inconsistencies were corrected, and default cell and row
styles were added.

See
[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200509/msg00006.html
[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200509/msg00003.html