Subject: Re: [office] OpenDocument lists - my view included are some proposals

On Friday 09 February 2007 11:31, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann - Software Engineer -
Sun Microsystems wrote:
> Problem in such a case is, how to determine a certain list level
> definition for list level 1. I propose the following solution as a
> proposal to the ODF specification 1.2:

> - Use the list level definition for list level 1, which is applied the
> superior list item on list level 1. If no superior list item on list
> level 1 exists, use a default list style. This is the same default list
> style, which is mentioned in chapter 4.3.1 of ODF specification 1.1
> about list blocks. The same should be applied to numbered paragraphs of
> a certain list.

I read this a couple of times. But your sentence doesn't parse for me :(
Besides the grammar problems; could you tell me what a 'superior list item'
is?
The default list style is something that actually needs to be defined in the
spec. Referring to it without saying what it contains should be fixed :)

Could you write something more clear on what you want the first part of the
numbering to be?
--
Thomas Zander

PGP signature