Subject: Re: [office] Unicode relative spaces -- Was, proposal for new position and space attributes for the list level

On Tuesday 27 February 2007 10:16, marbux wrote:
> But the effect is about the same only if the line is left justified.
> If it's justified fully, the spacing becomes unpredictable unless you
> work with tab stops.

Someone pointed out to me that you might be thinking about the fact that in
justified blocks of text the area for a space can change.  If that was what
you were thinking, then I can put your worries at ease. The list-style
postfix is not part of the paragraph. Its part of the list-label. And thus
not justified.
--
Thomas Zander

PGP signature