Subject: Re: [office] style:list-style-name and list-id

On Tuesday 13 March 2007 11:33, Florian Reuter wrote:
> > Now; I'd really like to hear your reactions to the points stated; not
> > just arguing my view of the point. But really on the content of it.
> > You are capable of arguing on technical merit, I presume :)

> I suggest to move this on the agenda for the phone call tomorrow. As you
> said. It has higher bandwidth.

As you told us in private mail that you don't see the use to have a phone
conversation to explain these things, I want to reiterate the need to answer
these points on technical merit before we can continue discussing.

No way to know what you think if you don't give a straight answer.
--
Thomas Zander

PGP signature