Subject: Re: [office] Proposal for clarification,enhancement andnormative examples for text:list and text:numbered paragraphsinODF1.2

Hi Burce,

thanks. And outside view is really appreciated. And I agree that at the end the TC makes the decision. And yes there has
to be an end of the discussion.

Btw. have you had a chance to look into the metadata section of my proposal. I'm not really sure whether I use Dublin
Core correct?

~Florian

On Mar 16, 2007, at 7:19 AM, Florian Reuter wrote:

>> But it does not change the fact that your issues are all incorrect.
>
> So there will be no consensus with you?

Here's the problem from my standpoint as one of the voting TC members
who have not followed this very closely, and for whom this is not an
area of expertise:

I see two sides talking past each other. I don't know why this is the
case, or who is to blame. It really doesn't matter.

But I think this puts us in an awkward situation. It sounds like there
can be no consensus to me, since you cannot seem to agree on what
you're disagreeing about.

So perhaps we just ought to vote on it on Monday (or a week after) and
be done.

Bruce