Subject: Re: [office] Proposal for clarification,enhancement and normative examples for text:list and text:numbered paragraphsin ODF1.2

On Mar 16, 2007, at 9:08 AM, Florian Reuter wrote:

> Btw. have you had a chance to look into the metadata section of my
> proposal.

Ahem, I haven't had a chance to look at *any* of your proposal :-)

This is why, BTW, I'd really like for you guys to find some consensus
off-list. It makes things MUCH more difficult for me to wade through
all this. I doubt I'm the only one who feels that way.

> I'm not really sure whether I use Dublin Core correct?

Yes and no. You have the basic idea right, but there are some details
that are incorrect (meta:about --> rdf:about).

I wouldn't worry about including reference to the metadata work here
in any case. We'll be providing a full propopsal to the TC soon
enough, and that no doubt will include a few details that will impact
lists as well. But those details are still being worked out.

Bruce