Subject: RE: [office] Comments and feature requests

Hello again everyone,

  I guess it's my day to weigh in on postings.

  OASIS *requires* all comments from non-TC members to be submitted through the OASIS comment mail list - this is for
IPR reasons and ensures that anyone posting agrees to the IPR Policy for the particular TC. Also, OASIS Policy requires
that all work of the TC be hosted on OASIS servers (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#2.8).

  There are a number of TCs that use various systems to track issues lists - some use XML, some use spreadsheets, some
use the TC wiki. In each case links are maintained to the original comment in the email archives, a responsible party is
assigned and the status of outstanding issues is reviewed at each meeting.

  Note that any comments received during a public review *must* be tracked and logged and that log becomes part of the
submission for a Committee Specification vote.

  Please feel free to contact me regarding any questions or if I can provide any assistance.

Regards,

Mary