Subject: Re: [office] Comments and feature requests

Mary, thank you for bringing these constraints to my attention. May I
respectfully suggest that OASIS consider getting into the 21st Century
in regard to issue submission and tracking. Email is a really lousy
solution to the problem. It might as well be voice-mail. :-)

Best regards,

Marbux (who is still waiting for plain text editing to be enabled in
Drupal on opendocument.xml.org so more complex and far less buggy
formatting can be used, a 10-minute task for OASIS support staff for
which I provided the step-by-step cookbook several months ago).