Subject: Re: [office] Clarification for frame formatting property style:flow-with-text

On Monday 17 September 2007 12:32:20 Oliver-Rainer Wittmann - Software
Engineer - Sun Microsystems wrote:
> reviewing our OpenDocument specification draft 6 I recognized, that
> OpenOffice.org has a more detailed view of the frame formatting
> property style:flow-with-text than our OpenDocument specification has.

Oliver,

can you propose an exact wording to add to the spec?

>  If no next corresponding layout
> environment exists, typical for page header/footer area, the object is
> captured inside its layout environment.

I have been especially surprised by your usage of the word "captured"
which you later replaced with "clipped".  But I don't think you mean what
I think those words mean; I think your intention can be better described
with something more along the lines of  "repositioned" or
"adjusted to fit".

Cheers.
--
Thomas Zander