OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

office message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: OpenDocument TC coordination call draft minutes 2008-05-19

OpenDocument TC coordination call draft minutes 2008-05-19

* Called to order at 10:05 EDT

* Rollcall

Rob Weir, IBM (Presiding)

Jun Ma, Beijing Redflag 2000
Mingfei Jia, IBM
Patrick Durusau, Individual
Bob Jolliffe, South Africa Dept. of Science & Technology
David Wheeler, Institute for Defense Analyses
Michael Brauer, Sun Microsystems
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann, Sun Microsystems

8 of 12 voting members being present, a quorum was achieved.

* Rob reminded the TC that next Monday,  May 26th was a US holiday (Memorial Day) and that there would be no TC call that week.

* TC Minutes of May 5th 24th were approved without objection (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200805/msg00102.html)

* Rob reviewed the results of the recent electronic ballot to approve the ODF 1.1 Accessibility Guidelines as a Committee Specification.  The ballot was approved.  Rob took action item to update the TC's home page to add a link to this document.

* Review of action items in Kavi

-  Rob took action item to setup meeting with Michael, Patrick, Jamie and Eduardo to finalize errata plans

* Further review of public comments

- comments 10-17 reviewed

- 10 Rob to draft clarification language on namespace prefixes
- 11 No action will be taken -- error is in markup of ODF 1.0's SWX format, not an error in the text of the standard
- 12 Typographical error, candidate for errata document
- 13 Michael takes action item to clarify whether date patterns are examples or definitions
- 14 Candidate for errata document
- 15 David to draft language explaining the column address roll-over algorithm
- 16 Michael to respond to Dennis.
- 17 Rob to respond to Dennis.

* No items were ready to approve this week

- Mingfei expressed concern that the recent draft 7 of ODF lacks schema definitions.  Patrick explained that the standard was undergoing some structural changes and for now the schema fragments have been removed..  Michael took action item to post RNG schema files that track the current draft, so TC members will have something to work with while the restructuring effort continues.

The meeting was adjourned at 11:07 EDT

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]