Subject: Re: [office] Digital Signature proposal

I just would like to remember that an application that support XAdES will also support XMLDsig (XAdES is an extension of it).

I also believe that an application that support only XMLDsig, will be (or may be) able to validate just the XMLDsig portion of the XAdES signature.

There are diagrams here (http://www.w3.org/TR/XAdES/) that demonstrate the differences between XMLDsig and XAdES.

Best,

Jomar

Dave Pawson escreveu: