Subject: RE: [office] OpenDocument TC coordination call draft minutes 2008-08-04 (revised)

Sorry, no. There is something in the works that will offer a very easy search for meeting minutes within an email archive. Stay tuned.

In the meantime, from the TC Process Section 2.8 TC Visibility:
"The minutes of each TC meeting and a record of all decisions shall be published to that TC’s general email list. All official communications and discussions of the TC must take place on the email list. All TC email lists shall be archived for the duration of the corporation, and all TC email archives shall be publicly visible."

Mary