Subject: Re: [office] OpenDocument TC coordination call draft minutes 2008-08-04 (revised)

> Could we create a mailing list that the minutes can be CCed to?
>
> wt

What problem are we trying to solve?  Note that we're required by OASIS
policy to post the minutes to the document library or the TC's mailing
list.  Since all TC members subscribe to the TC mailing list all TC
members already get all minutes.

So are we trying to make it easier for non-TC members to find the minutes?
 Or make it easier for TC members to distinguish minutes from other list
traffic?  If the goal is the later, an alternative solution would be to
ensure that Michael and I consistently use the same subject lines when
sending out minutes.  Then it would be easy for members to write inbox
rules to highlight minutes or move them to a separate folder or whatever.