Subject: Re: In response on ODF and XAdES signatures (2)

Thank you Mr Cruellas for giving your attention to this request and
also for raising it within the ETSI committee.  Jomar Silva and myself
will refine the XML digital signature proposal In response to the
comments we have received back from the OASIS DSS-X TC and the ETSI
Committee and take the proposal forward.  We will certainly appreciate
your input on this amended proposal.

Regards
Bob Jolliffe