Subject: Re: [office] status of "Fieldmarks" proposal?

Dear Florian Reuter,

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann - Software Engineer - Sun Microsystems wrote:
> Dear Florian Reuter,
>
> Florian Reuter wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm busy at the moment.
>
> Ok. No problem.
>
> Thus, can I expect that you still want to have the proposed feature in
> ODF and that you will continue your work on the proposal?

I am still uncertain about the status of your proposal, because I have
not got a reply with an explicit answer to any of my questions or with a
comment to my suggestion for at least six weeks, now.

Can you please answer my questions?
Can you please comment my suggestion to withdraw, but formally
contribute your proposal in case you have no more interest in your proposal?

Thanks, Oliver.

>> Dear Florian Reuter,
>>
>> I would like to ask you about the status of your "Fieldmarks" proposal.
>>
>> Since its discussion on 2008-07-14 in our TC call I did not see any
>> progress from you on this proposal. You also did not reply to my
>> remarks, made on this mailing list at 2008-08-12 - see
>> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200808/msg00049.html
>>
>> Do you still want to have the proposed feature in ODF?
>>
>> Do you still want to continue this proposal in order to get the
>> proposed feature fulfilled in ODF?
>> If not, I want to ask you to withdraw your proposal, but formally
>> contribute the current proposal text to OASIS.
>> Then I could use you withdrawn proposal as a starting point for my own
>> proposal to fulfill in ODF the feature request, which I have made in
>> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200710/msg00120.html
>>
>> Thanks, Oliver.

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
Nagelsweg 55             Software Engineer - OpenOffice.org/StarOffice
20097 Hamburg
Germany                  Fax:   (+49 40) 23 646 955
http://www.sun.de        mailto:oliver-rainer.wittmann@sun.com
Sitz der Gesellschaft:

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann (od) - OpenOffice.org Writer