Subject: Re: [office] OpenDocument TC coordination call minutes 2009-03-30

Hi Oliver,

Thanks you. I marked you as attending in my notes while conducting the
roll call, and had overseen that you left the call immediately after the
roll call.

I will revise the minutes and will change your attendance status in Kavi.

Michael

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten