Subject: office-comment -> JIRA migration

I have the python script working now to migrate comments from the
office-comment list into JIRA.  Mary set up a sandbox project for me to
experiment in and you can see the results there:

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=10028

What I have done is:

JIRA summary = "Public Comment: " + original comment subject line
JIRA data = current date (unfortunately there is no ability to set the
JIRA data back to the original date)
JIRA reporter = me (again, JIRA does not allow me to set it to the name of
the original comment author)
JIRA type=bug (the default)
JIRA description = a paragraph indicating the original date and author of
the comment, as well as a navigable link back to the original post

Once I kick this off on the TC's production JIRA project, I'll need to go
back and reapply the decisions from the Registry of Comments spreadsheet.
But that should be straightforward, just a lot of clicking.  We should be
able to start processing new comments in JIRA on the next TC call, or
maybe the one after that.

Please take a quick look at the test project and let me know if anything
looks horribly wrong.  If the test migration goes well I will kick off a
real one overnight.  This may generate 100's of notification emails to the
list, and if so I apologize in advance.   Luckily this will be a one time
conversion.