Subject: Re: [office] Spreadsheet Table Protection Options

OASIS has some guidelines related to namespace and URI management in OASIS
standards here:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/namingGuidelines/resourceNaming.html

I have not deeply immersed myself in that document, but a cursory glance
suggest that they want the URI to rooted as
http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/path/foo

Also, do we need a version number or something in the URI?  Or do all
legacy versions of Excel use the same algorithm?

-Rob