Subject: RE: [office] JIRA permissions/Editors SC

Michael,

I am interested in becoming part of an editors SC.  My intention is to
become more energetically involved in resolution of public comments and
issues once I extricate myself from a sudden crash project that came up this
week.  My intention is to be back up to full ODF speed before July.  While
Mary may be back by then, I'd rather than be on the initial list in case I
am ready before that.

An obvious place for me to focus as quickly as possible is where I was the
submitter (prior to joining) and also the items on the second SC34 defect
report where I have taken on some review and resolution-recommendation
responsibilities.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael.Brauer@Sun.COM [mailto:Michael.Brauer@Sun.COM]
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200906/msg00052.html
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2009 02:51
To: OpenDocument Mailing List
Subject: [office] JIRA permissions/Editors SC

[ ... ]

The way to achieve this is to found an Editors sub committee. This would
be a very lightweight sub committee actually. Its only purpose is to
define the group of TC members who have the permission in JIRA to manage
issues. We wouldn't use any other functionality of the SC than its
roster, that Mary then would use to maintain JIRA permissions.

It seems that we won't have a call on the 15th, and Mary further will
not be available for processing TC requests from the 9th to the 24th.
For that reason, I would like to propose that we have a resolution on
Monday to found that SC, even though I know that this is on short
notice. I would further like to ask you to let us know if you think that
you will be able to work on the resolution of a larger set of JIRA
issues during the next months or so, so that we can add you to the
initial group of SC members.

[ ... ]