Subject: Re: [office] Giving 120%

On Fri, 2009-06-26 at 05:41 -0400, Patrick Durusau wrote:
> draw:red, draw:green, draw:blue all control RGB channels. The color of
> any image is set elsewhere and these three attributes represent
> *changes* in the RGB channels for the rendering of that image.
>
> Thus, a setting of -100% for draw:red, allows no input from the red
> channel. A setting of 0%, does not modify the value of the red channel
> for this image. A setting of 100% sets the red channel to maximum.

On second look, this does not make sense. Suppose we are starting of
with a channel strength of 1A for blue, we can then obviously only going
down to 00 which would be -100%. +100% should be 2B. SO we are not
allowing this to be turned up even further?

If we are allowing -100% we really should at the other end be open (or
at least go to _much_ further.

Andreas

--
Andreas J. Guelzow