Subject: Re: [office] FW: [OOoCon2009] Presenting at OOoCon 2009 - see thewiki!

Dennis,

Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:

[...]

> Meanwhile, there seems to be a relatively small window for proposals to
> OOCon 2009.  (I note that there are bargain airfares to Rome at the moment,
> although they tend to require travel from the US no later than circa October
> 20.  Pity [;<).

at past OOoCons the proposal window did not apply for the whole day ODF
events, as the ODF TC was always invited to organize a workshop or
plugfest. This year it doesn't seem to be different from my
understanding. You only have to mind two deadlines, if you want to
submit a paper as an individual person. These are creating an author
account until July 31st latest and August 28th for submitting the paper.
As these deadlines may change, please have an eye on:
http://conference.services.openoffice.org/index.php/ooocon/2009/schedConf/timeline

Best regards,
Peter

--
Peter Junge
Open Source Strategy Director

Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Building No.2, Block A, Huilongsen, 18 Xihuan Nanlu
Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area
100176 Beijing - P.R.China

北京红旗中文贰仟软件技术有限公司
地址:北京经济技术开发区(亦庄)西环南路18号汇龙森A座二层
邮编:100176