Subject: Re: [office-formula] BITAND - Normative Statements

Hi Dennis,

you are right that the OpenFormula specification has not been adapted to
the latest template, but we must consider here that Patrick has only
started with edits.

We further should not mix issues. Patrick asked about the conformance
target for BITAND. That questions has been answered.

The fact that the conformance clauses have not been adapted to the
latest OASIS requirements is a different issue. It is in not related to
BITAND only, but it should be sufficient to know the names of the
conformance target to find the correct language for BITAND.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten