Subject: New ballot "CS Approval: ODF Version 1.2 CSD07/CSPRD03"

TC members,

I just opened a Special Majority ballot for CS level
approval of ODF Version 1.2:

CS Approval: ODF Version 1.2 CSD07/CSPRD03
Do members of the OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications
(OpenDocument) TC wish to approve the multi-part specification "Open Document
Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) Version 1.2" (Committee
Specification Draft 07 / Public Review Draft 03) [1] as a Committee
Specification?

This ballot requires a Special Majority Vote [2]

[1] URIs for the multi-part specification
http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/csprd03/
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/201102/msg00000.html

[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process-2010-07-28.php#dSpecialMajority

The list of eligible voters is presented below; if anyone thinks the
list is incorrect, please let me know so that we can investigate
and make any necessary adjustments.

Thanks to the TC members and officers for paying close attention
to housekeeping and spec rules: that helps a lot!

- Robin