Subject: Re: [office] Topics for Monday's ODF TC call?

I don't have any topics for Monday. It is fine for me if we cancel the call if no one has substantive topics.

But I'd like to use this opportunity to ask you to pay your attention to the ODF 1.2 Committee Specification that opened a few hours ago. Please don't forget to cast your vote.

And, as usual, I would like to ask you to enter you ODF 1.3 proposals into JIRA.

Michael