Subject: Re: [office] OpenDocument TC Coordination Call Agenda September 26th

Rob,

Apologies for the late request but I have two items I would like to add to the agenda:

1) Inline JIRA links in working drafts - To more tightly bind the editorial work to resolution of JIRA issues, I propose to create a JIRA type for note, the content of which will be a hyperlink (text will be a JIRA number) that points to a JIRA issue. Easy enough to strip out for Committee drafts/specifications, while retaining in the working draft.

The reason for bringing this to the TC's attention is that to be useful it will require:

A. Committee minutes being posted as documents and not in the email archives. JIRA resolutions will have a pointer to the committee minutes where the issue was resolved.

B. Resolution fields will have to be just that, fields that hold the change *made in the working draft.* The resolution cannot appear in some other part of the JIRA issue.

C. Create an ODF1.3 (Next?) folder for working drafts. Question: What happens if we decide this is a 2.0 release instead of 1.3? Will that create confusion? Should the name be: ODF-June2013? So that we know all the drafts in the folder were placed there before June 2013?

2) Under Action Items in JIRA, http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/members/action_items.php - Do we have a volunteer to take and clear items assigned to Michael Brauer?

3) Likewise under issues, we have 12 unresolved issues assigned to Michael Brauer (watch for line wrap):
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?assigneeSelect=specificuser&sorter/field=priority&mode=hide&reset=true&resolution=-1&assignee=michael.brauer&pid=10027&sorter/order=DESC

Any takers?

4) Same for Bob Joliffe, haven't seen Bob since Jan. 2011, but he has 11 issues:

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?assigneeSelect=specificuser&sorter/field=priority&mode=hide&reset=true&resolution=-1&assignee=bobj&pid=10027&sorter/order=DESC

Any takers?

5) Don't be bashful, we have 179 *unassigned* issues as well. You can probably find something that interests you.

6) BTW, we probably need a folder for agenda's as well. They are likely to grow more specific as we get into the technical work.

Apologies for the late posting. I will try in the future to get such items to you before the agenda goes out.

Hope you are looking forward to a great weekend!

Patrick