Subject: Re: [office] Setting the Component field for issues, where no component set

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-568

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2001

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2180

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2183

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2361

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3788

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3686

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-1582

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2302

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2281

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2280

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2279

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2269

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2268

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2190

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2187

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2186

> Do you have a special point in the work flow for closing? Or should I
> simple close them?

If the issue has already been fixed in a published update of the standard, then you can go ahead and close the issue.

Thanks!

-Rob