OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

office message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Agenda for ODF TC Teleconference - 25 January 2016

Hash: SHA1

Dear TC members,

Below you find a draft agenda for our TC call on Monday, 2016-01-25.


The call counts towards voter eligibility.

Teleconference Numbers

Canada - (use US number)

Denmark - +45 78 77 25 34

Germany - +49 30 255550324

Hungary - +36 1 987 6874

The Netherlands - +31 6 35205016

USA - +1 641-715-3580

Access code (for all numbers): 438-387

Chat room for meeting is at: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf

- ------

1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda

3. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Minutes from former TC calls -

- - 2016-01-18 (draft) attached.

4. Action Items:

A. Office-1426 - Jos to update JIRA issue

B. Office-1431 - Thorsten to extract actionable issues

C. Office-1431 - Patrick to develop language on SVG over draw

D. Office-1436 - Jos to send reminder to Pierre Ducroquet about his

E. OFFICE-1502 - Patrick to contact DSS-X TC on digital signature help

F. OFFICE-1503 - Regina to contact Peter Junge on diagonal table header

G. Commits - Jos will develop links to show diffs

5. First Review Commits (Questions welcome)

OFFICE-3883 Proposal: chart legend size

OFFICE-3882 wrong reference to "table 12 in 19.644" in 19.468, 19.596
and 19.635 in part 1

OFFICE-3879 In function floor, mode<>0 rounds toward zero, not away
from zero

OFFICE-3877 Re-add text from v1.0 about <table:covered-table-cell>

OFFICE-3876 19.678 table:number-rows-spanned talks about columns
instead of rows	

(NOTE: When we get URLs for the diffs, those will replace the URLs
shown. Q: Should we then list both the diff URL and the JIRA URLs for
each issue?)

6. JIRA Issues for discussion:

Spreadsheet: JIRA-Issues-ODF-TC-25January2016.ods

7. New comments on the comments list since last TC call
[none so far]

8. Next meeting: 2016-02-01 at 14:30 UTC.

9.  Adjournment

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

- -- 
Patrick Durusau
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)
OpenDocument Format TC (OASIS), Project Editor ISO/IEC 26300
Co-Editor 13250-5 (Topic Maps)

Another Word For It (blog): http://tm.durusau.net
Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau

Version: GnuPG v1


1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights

9:30 AM EST

9:35 AM EST - Roll Call


+Thorsten Behrens

+Andreas Guelzow

+Regina Henschel

+Michael Stahl

+Andras Timar

+Jos van den Oever

+Patrick Durusau

Names of voting members preceded by "+"

Voting members 7 out of 11 - 63%

63 percent quorum 

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda

Unanimous consent - Amended agenda to add resolution on Oliver-Rainer Wittman to Action Items

Unanimous consent - Approved as amended.

3. Motion (simple majority): Approve Previous Minutes

- 2016-01-11 (draft)

Unanimous consent - approved minutes of 2016-01-04

4. Action Items:

A. Office-1148 - Michael Stahl to contact proposer with questions - contacted proposer - no response - defer

B. Office-1426 - Jos to contact users on use of Greek numbers - contacted, Jos to update Office-1426 with the details

C. Office-1431 - Thorsten to extract actionable issues - not yet, check back

D. Office-1431 - Patrick to develop language on SVG over draw - not yet, check back

E. Office-1436 - Jos to contact Pierre Ducroquet about his proposal - emailed Pierre and will send a reminder today 

F. Resolution on Oliver-Rainer Wittman. By unanimous vote of the TC, the following resolution was passed:

The ODF TC thanks Oliver-Rainer Wittman for contributing his text editing expertise to ODF 1.2 and ODF 1.3, plus his contributions to the OpenOffice code base through company changes, along with his leadership as the Chair of the TC for several years. The ODF TC wishes him every success in his new adventures.

5. JIRA Issues:

OFFICE-1439 Automatic styles (ODF all versions)

The question arises from non-normative text (in a note). 

Regina points to a related issue we will cover under https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3704

Unanimous consent - to close OFFICE-1439

OFFICE-1460 Get rid of the concept that text/spreadsheet/drawing/database are separate documents.

Regina notes this isn't so much about markup as about implementations.

Unanimous consent - to close OFFICE-1460

OFFICE-1502 Use of OASIS DSS-X "Visual Signature" profile to incorporate visible information into documents as part of the digital signature operation

Action Item: Patrick to reach out to the DSS-X TC for assistance on this issue.

OFFICE-1503 Diagonal Table Header

Action Item: Regina will contact Peter Junge about bringing this issue forward

Office-1514 17.618 table:default-cell-style-name attribute should be usable in <table:table>

Unanimous consent - set for ODF 1.3

6. Discussion of Commit Review and Approval

Commits will be listed on the agenda for two meetings. They can be discussed at either meeting but at the second meeting, there will be a call for approval of the commits that have been listed for two weeks. 

Action Item: Jos will work on links so the diffs for commits are easy to view

7. New comments on the comments list since last TC call
[none so far]

8. Next meeting: 2016-01-25 at 14:30 UTC.

9.  Adjournment - At 10:34 EST. 

Attachment: JIRA-Issues-ODF-TC-25January2016.ods
Description: application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]