Subject: RE: [office] Draft Agenda for July 18, 2022 - ODF TC Teleconference

Regarding OFFICE-4114, I have checked the ISO/IEC Directives Part 2.

Section 22.3.3 deals with hanging paragraphs. My interpretation of this is that a paragraph, or sequence of paragraphs, is "hanging" if it is followed by a heading that is at a lower level than the heading that precedes it.

Section 20.4 deals with the numbering and subdivision of Annexes. An Annex "may be subdivided into clauses, subclauses, paragraphs and lists". It doesn't say that an Annex has to be subdivided.

I therefore conclude that an Annex (or Appendix) that contains only paragraphs and no subdivisions does not need a subdivision heading before the first paragraph.

So, OFFICE-4114 can be resolved as proposed.

Francis

-----Original Message-----
From: office@lists.oasis-open.org <office@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Michael Stahl
Sent: 18 July 2022 18:29
To: office@lists.oasis-open.org

> Michael	Bug	OFFICE-4114	Trivial	New	patrick	Part 4- Formula - has Appendix A, with A.1 but no A.2 - collapse under A

trivial issue, ready to resolve - but there was a claim that ISO requires everything to be numbered - somebody would need to check that.

> Michael	New Feature	OFFICE-4073	Major	Open	regina.henschel	Page-content-bottom vertical relation

this is ready - it is already applied, Regina just reopened it because of a small problem, which must be fixed in 1.4

> Michael	New Feature	OFFICE-3995	Major	Open	regina.henschel	Allow native SVG instead of <office:binary-data> for images

probably not ready

> Michael	Improvement	OFFICE-3944	Major	Open	patrick	Proposal for new value of style:ruby-position

not ready, but it doesn't look difficult

> Michael	Improvement	OFFICE-3926	Major	Open	regina.henschel	Use of attribute style:list-style-name in connection with pure <text:h> element is unclear

not ready

> Michael	Improvement	OFFICE-3854	Major	Open	tbehrens	[graphic-properties] Proposal: different relative size relations

not ready - this depend on OFFICE-4100 and then requires additional work (i found an old proposal from Regina in an email and have added a comment so it won't get lost)

> Michael	Improvement	OFFICE-3664	Major	Open	aguelzow	Additional chart type: box plot

not ready

--
Michael Stahl
Senior Software-Entwickler LibreOffice