Subject: Re: [office] Draft ODF TC Agenda for December 12, 2023

Hi Patrick,

Patrick Durusau schrieb am 12.12.2022 um 01:55:
Greetings!

A draft agenda for our TC call on Monday, 2022-12-12

Please send comments to the mailing list.

1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda

3. Motion (simple majority): Approve minutes of 21 November 2022

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/202211/msg00023.html

4. OFFIC-4110 polar handle - Please review Regina's proposal here and submit comments early - https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/202211/msg00016.html

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4110

That issue is already finished, see minutes from 21 November 2022. The status is correctly set to "resolved".

5. OFFICE-4136 add attribute to tag a draw:frame as purely decorative https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4136

6. EDATE and EOMONTH - Public comment - https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/202212/msg00000.html

Not my lane but EDATE says: Then the serial number of that date is returned. and EMONTH says: Then return the serial number representing the end of that month.

Did we mean to say "serial date" as per 4.3.3 Date? Or should we have said DATE as per 6.10.2?

I miss an agenda item for "Writing Mode", see my mail https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/202211/msg00020.html and its attachment.

Kind regards
Regina