oic message

Subject: RE: [oic] Test Assertions - Latest Set - Yet Another Use Case

Title: RE: [oic] Test Assertions - Latest Set - Yet Another Use Case

Hi, Dennis,

Well, I've a test document for these fields somewhere on my hard disk :-)

6.4 points to the metadata fields in chapter 3, but then you have the
"sender" field stuff in 6.2.5 which is basically a dump of what you get
from the OO.org Tools/Options/User Data tab...

Should be moved to meta.xml or replaced with RDFa metadata, that would
solve it nicely (vCard in RDF/XML might also be an option, although a
bit overkill...)

Best regards,

Bart

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:dennis.hamilton@acm.org]
Sent: Thu 4/23/2009 1:32 AM
To: Hanssens Bart; oic@lists.oasis-open.org

Something nagged at me and I decided to check further.

There are also interdependencies between pre-defined metadata and text fields.  These may be factors in what works for interchange of documents containing such metadata elements.  There are also mysterious references to other field information (in Chapter 6) whose source is rather baffling, since there are no corresponding metadata elements (e.g., author initials, author name and address).

I don't think there is anything to do about that other than notice that support of metadata will have to be reconciled with the support of fields.

 - Dennis