oic message

Subject: wrapping it up (sort of)

Dear members,

Since I think we more or less agree on the general idea on how to start
the real work on interoperability and conformance testing (by creating
test assertions, then write test cases and test documents), I'll try to
write down a draft version / proposal with the various schema's, where
to store things etc before the next conference call.

Then we can discuss the nitty-gritty details and hopefully approve it in
the TC as a committee draft by the end of June, before the summer
holiday season.

Best regards,

Bart