oic message

Subject: Ending my Participation as Voting Member and Secretary

I mentioned this to Bart before others came on the call.  Here are specifics:

I don't know whether I will be renewing my OASIS Individual Membership when it comes due again in July (the expiration date is August 15).

Whether I do or not, I will cease participation on OIC TC calls.  And not being on the calls, I will no longer be a Voting Member nor able to act as Secretary for the OIC TC.

You can expect my last participation on calls to be in July.

I'll confirm this again in June.  The only change is whether I will remain a Member after August 15 or not.  I will definitely no longer be on the calls after July.

 - Dennis