Subject: Experts needed

I've received a couple emails from people asking how they can help with this effort.

When I was deciding whether or not to propose this TC, I asked myself what would be needed to succeed.  If it was just me, it would not succeed.  It it was just me and 2 or 3 ODF experts, it would not succeed.  I think that a TC like this would require at least 6 participants, ideally comprised of experts in the following areas:

These don't all necessarily need to be different people.  For example, an ODF expert could all represent an ODF application and also be the toolsmith.  But these are the kinds of skills that I think are essential to the TC, if the effort is to succeed.

-Rob