Subject: Group effort

Dear list,

in the last few E-mails I noticed the tone of discussion tightening - and I
don ´t understand why.

I think it should be a group effort ! Please tone down a bit. Thank you.

Regards

BDHSW Rechtsanwälte
RA und Fachanwalt für Arbeitsrecht
Michael SCHINAGL
Zimmerstr. 69
D-10117 Berlin

T +49 30 201447 0
F +49 30 201447 11

schinagl@fach-anwalt.de
www.fach-anwalt.de

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Dave Pawson [mailto:dave.pawson@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2008 19:05
An: oiic-formation-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org
Betreff: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] ODF Interoperability Presentation

2008/6/11  <robert_weir@us.ibm.com>:

> This may be some useful background information, the presentation on
> ODF interoperability I gave at the OpenOffice.org conference in
> Barcelona last year.
>
> It outlines a broad view of interop with ODF, what the challenges are,
> and how we can move it forward.

Does it? The gloss paint is still wet Rob.

I'm presuming you aren't going to answer my question about how we are going
to talk in this group, you are simply going to dictate it? Filter our
comments through your view and write it as you believe it to be?
With your point per day we'll be nowhere at the end of our 90 days. Or is
that the intent?

If anyone else thinks this should be a group effort please acknowledge the
fact.
If you are happy with an IBM only view, let Rob continue on his current
path.