Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] Group effort - how we talk.

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 9:00 AM, Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com> wrote:

http://sites.google.com/a/odfiic.org/tc/Home seems to be (IMHO) the
easiest to work.

[[Sam, do we really need another site? The acid tests can go on
another page, surely we don't
want it spread over n sites?]]

My concern was Rob's request that it be taken off-list (considering the wiki as an extension of the list) and, perhaps more importantly, that the TC Formation stage has a limited life - there may be some time between this effort winding down and any 'official' acid test cranking up which could mean loss of momentum. I have no problems keeping the two together, but the decision to split was well considered.

Sam