Subject: RE: [oiic-formation-discuss] Group effort - how we talk.

Hi folks,

  I hate to barge in with “rules”, but that’s why I get paid the medium bucks ;-)

Once the TC is formed, all work must be conducted on OASIS servers.  That means that any work done prior to TC formation must then be “contributed” to the TC. Please note that “Contributions” are explicitly defined/referred to in the OASIS IPR and TC Process Policies.

  In other words, any place where you start to do work now, without IPR protection and without the TC Process behind it, will need to be disbanded and migrated (or left behind) to the TC once it starts.

Mary

From: Sam Johnston [mailto:samj@samj.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 5:35 AM
To: Dave Pawson
Cc: oiic-formation-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 9:00 AM, Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com> wrote:

http://sites.google.com/a/odfiic.org/tc/Home seems to be (IMHO) the
easiest to work.

[[Sam, do we really need another site? The acid tests can go on
another page, surely we don't
want it spread over n sites?]]

My concern was Rob's request that it be taken off-list (considering the wiki as an extension of the list) and, perhaps more importantly, that the TC Formation stage has a limited life - there may be some time between this effort winding down and any 'official' acid test cranking up which could mean loss of momentum. I have no problems keeping the two together, but the decision to split was well considered.

Sam