Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] (1)(d) A list of deliverables, with projectedcompletion dates.

robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:

> But we probably would not want to create a test suite based on the
> recommendations of the ODF Accessibility Guidelines document unless we
> first negotiated that with the members of the Accessibility Subcommittee.

Sounds reasonable to me.  Therefore, I's like to hereby propose to put
"Depending on the conclusions that will be reached in discussions with
the Accessibility Subcommittee, either (a) a test suite based on the
recommendations of the ODF Accessibility Guidelines document, or
(b) an explanation why no such test suite is needed" on the list of
deliverables.

Greetings,
Norbert